We have soooo very much to be grateful for!
I'm well on my way to 1,825 -- 5/day for a year -- and I almost feel like 5 a day isn't enough.
Highlights from this week:
...the incredible love of God.
...the opportunity to be pastoring for over 8 years.
...the flexibility in a small congregation to try new things.
...living within 15 minutes of the ocean.
...for having Mondays set aside as Family Day for over 8 years.
...for the ability to walk and exercise (and for actually exercising 5 days this week!)
...for Loni's caramel pecan cheesecake bars (that's why I had to exercise everyday) =p
...for the complimentary Starbucks drink my husband gets after working each shift - and how he brings it to me. What a sweetie! =)
“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
No comments:
Post a Comment