Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

AFTER CAMP

A phrase around our house through May & June is "After Camp."



  • We will do that "after camp."

  • We will go there "after camp."

  • We will start that "after camp."

  • We will finish that "after camp."

  • We will SLEEP "after camp!"

Well, it is now AFTER CAMP.


I've slept for more than 5 hours in a row for the first time in a month. I even took a nap today...


I've watched a movie with my family on the couch...I strolled around Seaport Village with my immediate family & my sister and enjoyed some frozen yogurt before taking her to the airport...


CAMP was amazing!!! And it was worth ALL the sacrifice!


And it has truly made me appreciate some of the simple things that I had to put off for months until AFTER CAMP.....

2 comments:

Amber Schlieder said...

Thank you both for all the hard work you do!! You are changing the lives of our children and I can't thank you enough!

Anne said...

Amber ~ Thank you for entrusting us with ALL 3 of your daughters!! =)